This version of PolyMon was created to support Visual Studio 2010. With this upgrade, we have also upgraded the Windows Installation XML (WiX) Toolset to version 3.5 for VS2010 integration.
NOTE: THE FOLLOWING PROJECTS HAVE NOT BEEN UPGRADED OR EDITED, BUT THEY SHOULD NOT AFFECT THE USABILITY OF THE SOLUTION FOR DEVELOPMENT OR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE.
- We have not created any new database scripts for PolyMon V1.2.0. There are no changes in the database structure from version 1.1.0, so you can use the 1.1.0 database setup scripts that already exist.
- The project has been upgraded to Visual Studio 2010 from Visual Studio 2005.
- All projects have been updgraded to the VS2010 format and their corresponding release numbers have been updated to V1.2.0. Each project has been updated to standardize the assembly information (Product name, copyright, assembly version, file version, and 'make assembly COM-Visible'). We have also changed the 'Revision' build value to '*' so it creates individual build numbers for development testing.
- An 'Add/Remove Programs' Icon has been added to the installation package
- The Windows Installer XML (WiX) Toolset has been upgraded to version 3.5 to support VS2010. More information about the WiX toolset can be found at http://wix.sourceforge.net/. You must also use the new ProjectAggregator2.msi package for this product.
- visual SourceSafe/Team Foundation Server bindings have been removed from the project for this release. We expect to add them back at a later date and time. For now, please use the tortoiseSVN product to synchronize your development projects for PolyMon. Information about tortoiseSVN can be found at http://tortoisesvn.net/downloads.
- PolyMon Manager Setup
- PolyMonExecutive Setup