Discussions under News & Releases

PolyMon 2.x

General Discussions and Issues

If you are experiencing a technical issue or just for general discussion regarding PolyMon, please feel free to use this forum or the Issue Tracker tab.

Migration to GitHub?

first post: jangins101 wrote: With the mention that CodePlex is shutting down, are there any plan...

Use Url Monitor to monitor WCF Services

first post: SaeidBabaei wrote: Hi , i am new to polymon . i want to monitor my wcf services and re...

PolyMon 2.x - Suggestions and Ideas

first post: fbaptiste wrote: Please use this thread to add your ideas, suggestions and wishlists...

latest post: Chromebuster wrote: I have a couple of suggestions; version 2.0 should support Windows ...

Host getting (linux mechine) getting rebooted when the Database startup

first post: bala_kr wrote: Dear all, Here i am haveing a strange issue with the host meachin...

Fred Baptiste guest on PowerScripting Podcast

first post: treestryder wrote: Hi Fred, it was great to hear you on the PowerScripting Podcast! ...

latest post: fbaptiste wrote: Hi Nathan, Thank you for the kind words. It was great getting a ...

Export multiple monitor definitions

first post: ed300900 wrote: I have to monitor loads of perf counters for a very large numbers o...

latest post: smurawski wrote: ed300900 wrote: I have to monitor loads of perf counters for a...

Polymanager crashes

first post: ed300900 wrote: system.componentModel.Win32Exception occurred in Polymananger.exe 3...

PolyMon Version 1.1.0 - Beta 2 - Request for Feedback

first post: fbaptiste wrote: If you have been brave enough to try out Version 1.1 Beta 2 (untest...

TCP Port

first post: dwigung wrote: I use TCP Port type to monitor my FTP Server automatically, but the...

latest post: fbaptiste wrote: This issue has hopefully been resolved in this release: TCP Port Mo...

COM+ Monitor

first post: dbanewage wrote: very good work. I want monitor com+ components and cluster resourc...

latest post: fbaptiste wrote: I don't know enough about either of these areas to write a monitor....